8streme 7310 cleaner for bottom, walls and waterline
The 7310 robot moves independently on the bottom, vacuuming and brushing the impurities deposited on the floor. It climbs the walls from time to time to clean them. The 7310 robot can partially climb walls or reach the waterline. When the robot reaches the waterline, the brushes clean for a random period of time.
- For 10.00 x 5.00 m pools.
- Maximum depth 2.50 m.
- Cleaning cycles of 2 h.
- Suction width: 50 cm.
- Direct gear and belt drive.
- Top access with extra large removable cleaning basket.
- Filters up to 50 microns with filtration kit.
- Cable length: 16 meters (13 + 3 m.)
- Power supply: 230/50Hz
|Weight||Weight: 9 Kg.|