Denver Plus Blue 18 Softener
Denver Plus Bue 18L water softener.
New generation equipment with an easily programmable volumetric valve.
Compact, volumetric domestic water softener with low consumption.
The equipment is made up of a Prfv bottle with upper and lower distributors in ABS and a polyethylene cabinet.
- Denver 180 valve, electronic programmer, delayed regeneration.
- 3/4 "connection
- Incident safety buoy in the cabinet.
- Isolation by-pass included in the equipment.
- Residual hardness mixer integrated in the head.
- Connection by means of locking clips, reliable and fast.
- Minimum pressure: 2.5 kg / cm2.
- Maximum pressure: 6 kg / cm2.
- Minimum temperature: 4ºC
- Maximum temperature: 35ºC
- Power supply: 220 V - 12 Vac / 50 Hz.
- Resin volume: 18 l.
- 3/4 "connection.
Capacities Salt consumption
57º Hf x m3. 1.1 kg
97º Hf x m3 2.2 kg
117º Hf x m3 4.5 kg
- Work flow: 0.8 m3 / h.
- Peak flow: 1.2 m3 / h.
|Electrical power supply||220 V - 12 Vac / 50 Hz|
|Safety buoy||In the cabinet included|
|Maximun working pressure||6 kg / cm2.|
|Minimum working pressure||2,5 kg / cm2.|
|Valve||Denver 180 easy programming valve|
|By-Pass||Isolation bypass included in the equipment|
|Work temperature||Minimum 4ºC and Maximum 35ºC|
|Resin Volume||18 liters|