TIPS FOR BETTER AIR QUALITY
Posted By 0 Comment(s) 363 View(s) Air purifiers
- Open windows and ventilate regularly, HVAC systems greatly deteriorate air quality.
- Avoid using paraffin candles that generate toxins similar to those found in diesel engines.
- Vacuum or wash curtains and blankets frequently.
- Avoid rugs, they are nests of polluting particles such as dust, fungi and mites.
- Avoid unnecessary chemicals, try using natural or less aggressive cleaning products.
- Avoid the use of perfumes, air fresheners and vaporizers.
- Before using any textile garment it is important to wash it to eliminate any chemical product that it may carry.
- Do not smoke indoors.
- Invest in plants. It is proven that plants improve our quality of life thanks to the fact that they are able to eliminate part of the environmental pollution.
- Place the air purifying equipment in the rooms where you spend the most time.