|Working life of the cell*||7,500 hours (titanium plates, SC6 ruthenium treatment)|
|Minimum flow rate (needed to purge air from the cell)||5 m³ / hr|
|Maximum flow rate (limited by pressure drops in the pipe)||18 m³/hr (by-pass obligatory above this)|
|Maximum permitted pressure in the cell||2.75 bar (KPa)|
|Maximum water temperature||40°C|
|Minimum water temperature||5°C|
|Length of cable from control unit to cell||1.8 m|
|Cell dimensions (W x H x D)||16.5 x 22.5 x 12.5 cm|
|Control unit dimensions (W x H x D)||28.5 x 40.5 x 12.5 cm|
|Power supply||50 Hz 220-240 V AC (mains power cable with moulded plug)|
|*Under good operating conditions.|
Ei2 25 Salt Chlorinator
Zodiac Ei2 25 Saline Chlorinator saline electrolysis equipment for private pools up to 110 m3 and 25 g / h
Automatic, easy and effective disinfection.
Saline electrolysis equipment suitable for all types of installations. Easy to install thanks to the patented Quick and Fix system (installation in 10 minutes). Compact cell and IPX5 waterproof box that allows the equipment to be installed in confined spaces.
One of the longest lasting salt chlorinators in its class. Cells with high-quality and long-lasting titanium electrodes, a guarantee of peace of mind for the user. The cell can operate for up to 7,500 hours.
It adapts to all installations:
Its compact cell and its waterproof case with IPX5 certificate allow the Ei2 to be installed anywhere, in confined spaces and even in humid conditions.
Ei2 installs in just 10 minutes in any environment thanks to its patented Quick Fix system.
Self-cleaning electrodes by reversing polarity.
Automatic stop in case of lack of flow in the cell.
What type of pool?
- Volume max. water (temperate climate, filtration 8h / day): 110 m3
- Chlorine production: 25 g / h
- Nominal output amperage: 5,0 A
- User interface: LEDs
- Clock / Programmer: Connected to filtration
- Reversal of polarity: 5 h
- Recommended salt rate: 4 g / l
- Minimum salt rate: 3 g / l
- Safety: "lack of salt" indicator: Reduces production to protect the electrode
- Safety: "lack of water" indicator: Automatic shutdown of the equipment in case of lack of water flow in the cell
- Cell position: Horizontal or vertical
- Pipe supports: DN50mm, DN63mm, 1 1/2 "(48mm)
- Cells with high quality and long-lasting Titanium electrodes (7500h)
- Reference: WW000246
- Included accessories: installation kit
- Optional accessories: cell tightening wrench and winter storage cap
|Maximum pressure||2,75 bar (KPa)|
|Polarity reversal||5 h|
|Useful life / duration||From the cell 7500 h|
|Absorbed power||140 W|
|Electrical power supply||220-240 VAC / 50 Hz (power cord with molded plug)|
|Rated output amperage||5,0 A|
|Boost function / Low function (+ cover mode)||Boost: No Low: Yes|
|Flow detection||Gas sensor|
|Max volume of treated water||110 m3|
|Maximum flow||Limited by the head losses of the installation: 18 m3 / h (mandatory bypass for higher flow rates)|
|salinity in g / L||Minimum: 3.0 Required: 4.0 Maximum: 10|
|cell type||Quick Fix|
|Production||Chlorine production 25 g / h|
|Cable length||1,8 m|
|Dimensions||Cell: 16.5 cm long X 22.5 cm wide X 12.5 cm high From the control unit: 28.5 cm long X 40.5 cm wide X 12.5 cm high|
|Control unit protection index||IPX5|
|User interface||N/A (Leds)|