Green Filter 50 GPD membrane
Green Filter 50 GPD membrane for reverse osmosis.
Greenfilter membranes are built under very strict quality controls that ensure that they maintain the organoleptic properties of water.
Spiral wound polyamide filter material. Maximum hygiene and quality.
Reverse osmosis membranes are responsible for removing impurities from the water. They separate the water from permeate and reject.
When the taste of your purifier worsens or has high TDS it must be replaced.
- Maximum working temperature: 45ºC.
- PH range: 2-11.
- Maximum SDI: 5.
- Maximum free chlorine: <0.1 ppm.
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar.
- Filtration capacity: 98%.
- Model: 50 GPD - 1812.
This membrane, depending on the use and quality of the water to be treated, has an approximate useful life of 4-5 years.
Replacement for the following reverse osmosis devices:
New Compac, Standard, Perla, ROC100, Bonna.
Advance, Advance CS, Advance CS 2012, Alison, CM, CM CS, CM CS 2012, Ecobox, Ecobox CS, Ecobox CS 2012, Eco Plus, Lady Water, Lady Water CS, Lady Water CS 2012, Magma, Magma CS, Magma CS 2012, Proline, Proline Plus, Sintra, Sintra CS, Sintra CS 2012, Ultra, Ultra CS, Ultra CS 2012
Pallas Classic, Pallas Smart, Pallas Premium, Osmobox, X-RO Nhiwa.
S-800, RO-105, RO-101.
Osmopack LS, Delta Delux.
Artesia 24, Genius, Sigma, Eco, Astral Pool, Elba, SailBoat
Astral Pool, Elba, SailBoat, Aqualux, Milenium.
Very high quality membrane manufactured by Dow Chemical. High flow and high capacity to reject salts. Perhaps the best in the market.
- Do not forget that it can only work with drinking water bacteriologically.
- Don't forget to maintain your osmosis equipment on a regular basis. Disinfecting the membrane in the filter change process. The life of its membrane depends on it.
- To remove the old membrane, it is best to use a parrot beak or pliers holding the membrane tube and pulling it out while turning to facilitate its removal.
- Clean the inside of the membrane holder (use a dishwasher brush to remove everything that has adhered to the wall of the membrane and carry out a disinfection.