Opalia F-12 low Nox gas heater
Saunier Opalia F-12 Gas Heater Watertight B / Nox. C / KIT
New generation of low NOx heaters
The Regulation of Thermal Installations in Buildings (RITE) prohibits the installation of atmospheric gas heaters, even in the replacement of old appliances.
The new generation of sealed heaters from Saunier Duval, with low NOx emissions, is the best answer when it comes to replacing old atmospheric appliances:
- 100% legal: it complies with current regulations.
- Safe: no risk of smoke inhalation thanks to the sealed combustion chamber.
- Savings and perfect stability in water temperature: modulates according to the water temperature at the DHW outlet.
- Automatic start-up on demand: It does not consume ANY gas in the standby state, so you will have greater gas savings compared to old gas heaters.
- Ecological: novel combustion that reduces NOx emissions.
- No wall grille required: no outside air (hot or cold) enters your home.
- Ensures safe operation and continuous power.
- Modulating gas valve.
- Standard frost protection.
- Efficiency class / DHW profile: A / L
- Comfort provision: Thermostatic in DHW outlet
- Ignition type: Electronic without pilot
- Specific flow (Dt = 25ºC): 12 L / min
- Dimensions (mm): 627 x 348 x 240
- Gas: Natural / Butane - Propane
|Energy classification||Class A|
|Heater type||Gas: Natural / Butane - Propane|
|Comfort provision||Thermostatic in DHW outlet|
|Ignition type||Electronic without pilot|
|Flow||Specific flow (Dt = 25ºC): 12 L / min|
|Dimensions||627 x 348 x 240|